WebitFactory is a custom software development company delivering software applications since 2017.
At WebitFactory, we pride ourselves on being fast, passionate and bold. We build our organisation flat and trustworthy.
We are looking for an Project Manager who will be responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of the company's goals and vision. A key part of a project manager's role is to identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects.
If you are a detail-oriented person and have excellent communication skills, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits, all within a startup atmosphere.
- Coordinating 1 project for one of our clients
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience EXCLUSIVELY in Software Development field (as a PM).
- Previous experience of Agile (Scrum) Methodologies (no certificate required)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Possibility to work remotely in the comfort of your home or in a hybrid environment
- Private health insurance
- Food Vouchers
- PluralSight Education Courses
- Fun and Energetic team bonding events